Mail the deed to the Geauga County Recorder’s Office:
Geauga County Recorder
231 Main Street #1-C
Chardon, Ohio 44024
- Include a brief cover letter explaining exactly what you want done, including a telephone number.
- If including more than one deed, specify if they are to be recorded in a specific order.
- Include a check made payable to the Geauga County Recorder for the proper recording fee (See Table of Fees).
- Include separate checks for Recorder's fees and Auditor's fees.
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- We will record your deed and mail the original back to you when the recording process is complete.